Law Offices of Stuart J. Reich, PLLC

Practice Limited to Immigration & Nationality Law

11 Broadway, Suite 615
New York, NY 10004

(212) 430-6582 phone
(212) 430-6583 facsimile


As of March 12, Premium Processing is set to Resume for all H-1B Filings Per USCIS

USCIS announced late on March 11 that it will resume premium processing for all H-1B petitions as of the date of this writing, March 12, 2019.

USCIS had made a habit of suspending premium processing for cap-subject H-1Bs for the last several years, and last year expanded the moratorium to change of status, amendment, and change of employer cases. Premium processing had remained available for extensions without change and for cases filed by cap-exempt institutions, as it had for all other visa types than H-1B.